[General] LUNA: November 2600 meeting this Friday

strages strages at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:23:04 UTC 2008

Perhaps you're right.  I'd love it if someone was willing to come give a
talk about the legality of lockpicking.  I guess I had a bit of a chip on my
shoulder about 2600 because usually people point things out like that
because they're trying to put it down.  I overreacted and I apologize if
I've put anyone off about the 2600 meetings.  Really we're just a bunch of
geeks who get together once a month and discuss tech and other goings on.