[General] New Orleans hackerspace

Greg Brown gregabyte_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 23:58:31 CDT 2009

Hello and welcome!

We would be delighted to have you over.  In fact, you are in luck as we are currently in the transition from our old shop to a much larger one.  For the next month or two you will have the opportunity to see how a shop is put together and what (or what not) to do for your own place.
The easiest way to get in touch with us would be through the #makerslocal irc channel on Freenode.  We can coordinate accommodations for you and anyone else you would like to bring.

Greg