[General] Front door of the new shop.

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:35:09 CDT 2009

Makers:

The front door of our new shop is in pretty poor shape - I think it's in our
best interest to replace it and repair the strike-plate side of the door jam
at the same time.  I'll take point on this and work on it after we get the
majority of stuff moved over tomorrow and/or Sunday.

If anyone knows a source for steel doors, *cheap*, let me know.  Also, if
anyone has time today and wants to go to the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store,
I'd like to know if they have any.

The door is standard size: 31.75 x 71.25 inches - standard for a 32x72
opening.

Bob (korc)