[General] New MakeShop Timeline

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 22:45:31 CDT 2009

Numbers 1, 2, and 4 below are done as of tonight.  The shelves are in place
and more or less cleaned and bleached.  I will pick up some Kilz sealer
tomorrow before the meeting and I'll ask for volunteers to help me seal the
shelves/loft on Wednesday.

That means we can paint them Thursday night (and Friday night if necessary)
and may be ready to move stuff in there over the weekend.

Bob
(korc)