[General] Green Make Project - 1st Meeting

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:54:38 CDT 2009

Hello,

       I'm currently starting a green make project for the shop (some of you
guys have been discussing it with me) and will be holding a first meeting
for the project at the Huntsville Public Library at 7:00 pm on 4/30.  It
will be in the A&B meeting room just right of the main entrance foyer:
http://www.meetup.com/gm-hsv/calendar/10244394/
This meeting is going to pretty casual.  We're just going to get together to
talk about project ideas and get to know each other.   Any of you guys
interested are welcome to attend.

              - Ethan

P.S. I've got a meetup page for the project to gain outside interest:
http://www.meetup.com/gm-hsv/