[General] Screen Printing Class

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:27:43 CDT 2009

Absolutely!  We'll be repeating a lot of the basics again at the next
session, because in my experience the first try never goes perfectly and
somebody's going to have to do it over, and it goes for me too.  I'll also
be working on my own screen projects at the shop tonight and tomorrow night
after 5 o'clock.  Feel free to stop by and I can go over it with you on any
of these occasions.