[General] first 2600 meeting of 2010

Raymond raymond.nordin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:41:33 CST 2009

This months 2600 meeting has been delayed, due to it being New Year's
Day, to January 8th.  I'd like everyone to use this extra week as an
opportunity to make first 2600 meeting of 2010 something special.
Please consider giving a talk or bringing something techy/geeky to
show everyone.  Topics to possibly consider might be augmented
reality, multitouch, wearable computing, or energy harvesting....all
of which have been trending topics throughout 2009 and are set to
really make a difference in 2010.  Open source, DIY bio, and reverse
engineering are welcome topics as well.  I'd also like to discuss
finding a larger location as I feel 2010 is going to see more and more
people showing up to meetings.  Just some food for thought folks.
Feel free to respond on list or e-mail me personally.  It's going to
be as good as you all make it.

Raymond