[General] storage bins at the shop

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:11:45 CST 2009

Just a reminder, I'm ordering our personal storage bins tomorrow.

Currently I'm ordering 3:  Myself, Scott, and JimShoe

If anyone else would like to purchase one for $12 (that includes the
shipping cost) drop me a line before tomorrow
rolls around.

The benefit of these bins is that they are stackable, but allow you to
access your contents without unstacking them.
They take up less space in the shop and keep your various project components
from getting scattered by other members, etc.

~Jeff