[General] Photobooth Recruitment

Nathan W. greenfday6 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:17:31 CST 2009

In March every year,  most people from Makers Local make a weekend
trip to Outerz0ne.  Outerz0ne is a yearly security conference, think
of Def Con only smaller.  It was two years ago at this con that we
introduced everyone to PhotoBooth Mark I.  Since then the photobooth
has made its mark on many parties and cons.  In October last year,
while at Phreaknic it became clear we needed to reinvent the
PhotoBooth and come up with Mark II.   I am writing asking for your
help.  We have basically two tasks to complete PhotoBooth Mark II.

 1. Software - Linux based UMPC
(http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=12712) talk to Strages
as he has Xubuntu on it.
 2. Hardware - compact, light design

Please take a look at both Photo Booth pages.
https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Photobooth
https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Photobooth_Mark_II

If you would like to help work on this project, please let me know.
Outerz0ne is coming up, and having this project done, would really
give Makers Local some credit.

Thank You
(Jim Shoe)
Nathan Warner