[General] Amateur Radio Class @ the Maker Shop

Jake Polatty ki4btj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:21:18 CDT 2009

I have my General license, but I need to get my Amateur Extra.

This class will teach you all the knowledge you need to pass the test.  The only items you need for the test itself is yourself and $15.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Nathan W. wrote:

Jake do you have a ham License?  Is this class going to teach what people will need to get their Ham License?