[General] Plumbing Backup - Bathroom Now Unusable

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:26:04 CDT 2009

I met one of the plumbers today.

He did a vacu-suck on the cleanout and we talked a bit about where the
problem might be.  After watching it rise and fall after flushing the
toilet, he and I agree that there is a problem *beyond* where they replaced
the drain last time.  He's coming back with a locator (camera) and will dig
where necessary.

Bottom line:  Bathroom's cleared for #1 until he can get here and dig up the
line close to the street.  Paper's the biggest problem, according to him.
So if it's an emergency, don't sweat it.

Bob