[General] storage bins at the shop

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:14:46 CDT 2009

Hi all, the Sears website is sold out of the bins and they're more expensive
at the other online retailers I looked at.

I was able to purchase the remaining bins that were at the Sears in Atlanta,
but they only had three left.
Scott and JimShoe, you guys asked for them first, so I'll hit you up for
cash later on.  They were about $9 each.

If more of these come back into stock online I'll run another order.

~Jeff