[General] Fwd: Dodgeball tournament IMPORTANT! Take Note: Sara, Nathan, Ray, Brian, and Dickie

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:07:15 CDT 2009

Dodgeballers:

Looks like they wants us ALL there by 11 AM, not just the captains.  IF you
plan to play and are NOT in the subject line of this message, come down then
and we'll see what kind social engineering we need to get you on the
roster.  Please go ahead and print, fill out, and bring a copy of the
release form linked in the forwarded message.

Spectators can come at 12.

Please wear your Makers shirts - I'll grab the few left at the shop if you
don't have yours.

The Official Dodgeball rules are here:
http://www.dixiederbygirls.com/dball/dball.rules09.pdf   I'll print out a
copy and bring it with me, but please try to go over them before tomorrow.

See you tomorrow morning  -

Bob