[General] Makers Local 256 Open House/Electronics Swap Meet this Saturday!

Raymond raymond.nordin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:22:57 CDT 2009

When: 03/28 12pm-4pm

Where: 3409 Governors Dr NW

Why: It's a good way to get rid of some of that electronics junk that's been
stacking up in the corner/spare bedroom/garage, meet like minded people, and
support a local non-profit.

What not to bring: CRTs, they're large and bulky and we just don't have the
room.

We're doing things a little different this time around and hosting the swap
meet in the backyard under a tent rather than in the shop.  Hopefully this
will give everyone a little more room to socialize and see what we're all
about.  We're also in the process of looking for a large space, so feel free
to offer suggestions and ask about what we've found so far.  Bring that
robot you built, that idea you've been mulling around in the back of your
mind, and especially your curiosity.  Come out and support your local
hackerspace(http://www.hackerspaces.org)!

http://256.makerslocal.org
#makerslocal on irc.freenode.net
513-4667