[General] outside cleanup day

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:18:38 CDT 2009

Hey Makers, I updated the insurance guy on our status and told him I didn't
think we'd have our needed repairs completed for another three weeks.
I hold him that we put up a railing on one loft, made the other loft
inaccessible, the windows escapable, and put up smoke detectors.
I also informed him that the wiring was not in conduit and that the roll up
door was not working.

He said that if the back of the property was cleaned up that he was going to
send up the paperwork on Friday anyway.

Bob, Tim, or Justin, would one of you guys be willing to make your vehicle
available for an outside cleanup day this week?
If so, what day would work best as an outside cleanup day for you guys?

I will make myself available to help whichever day it is.