[General] outside cleanup day

Richard Payne payne.richard.l at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:45:38 CDT 2009

I think that we inherit the responsibility of the previous owner.  The
right thing to do is eliminate all debris left by our predecessor, even
if it is not relevant to our insurance.  (Though, take care of all that
IS relevant to our insurance first.)

I will come tomorrow and start cleanin' stuff up.  I wish I had thought
of it today.