[General] Building Codes

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon May 18 18:05:57 CDT 2009

Great information Brian! Thanks!

Also, I know a lot of us have made contributions out of pocket towards the
shop recently.
To date I have only mine and Tim's contributions on file.

For yourself, having a receipt issued from the Makers Local 256 will help
with your tax records.

For Makers Local, it would be great if we could show our landlord some
figures on what it cost the association and it's members to make
improvements to the property.

I am more than happy to help anyone with their donations and receipts!

~Jeff
(doin treasurer stuff)