[General] 11/7/09 - 10am, Shop Clean Up Day

Nathan W. greenfday6 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:37:46 CST 2009

Personally I think this is a lot to accomplish in a day.  I would say lets
stick to the first two items.  Is anyone with a truck going to be at the
shop this day?  If so, I say we try to make a run to Tech-recyclers, and get
rid of all the stuff already tagged.
Also we have a stove now.  I would like to see the kitchen area get cleaned
and the stove moved into a working position.  These seem to be two goals we
could easily accomplish in a day.  Ethan, and others what are your thoughts?