[General] Art Night this Thursday

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:56:11 CST 2009

Hello Makers,
This Thursday, December 3rd at 6 PM we’re having an Art Night at the
shop.  This
is not exactly a class, there’s no teacher or specific goal in mind, it’s
just a chance for the art-minded community members to get together and work.
It could be simple drawing, or more elaborate processes, whatever you want
to work on. Of course it’s come one, come all, you don’t need a degree to
participate- beginners are welcome to come and experiment with basic
supplies we’ll provide.  The group is here if you want to learn or practice
a skill with other members.

If you can’t come this Thursday, have no fear – we’re hoping to make this a
weekly or bi-weekly event based on member interest.

I hope to see you there,

Brian/MrWorld