[General] Make Pumpkin Night! Wed, 10/21

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:12:04 CDT 2009

Hey Makers!  Just a reminder that tonight is Make Pumpkin night!  We'll be
starting up at 7PM, don't forget your pumpkin!

Also, in case anyone hadn't heard, the make shop has heat, so we should be
comfortable as we carve our pumpkins :)

Who:  YoU!
What:  Pumpkin Carving
When:  Tonight (Wednesday 10/21) at 7PM