[General] Two Thoughts About Money & Our Finances

Richard Payne payne.richard.l at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:06:08 CDT 2009

If you're a member who does not contribute financially, you already have
a "chore", which is your service contribution.  They're just talking
about extending this to members who do not meet a "minimum monetary
donation."

Instead of creating a minimum monetary donation, I would rather see this
duty roster given only to members of Ethan's facilities committee.

-Dickie