[General] Missing hard drive

Brian Walker Brian at braintwist.net
Thu Sep 3 16:44:13 CDT 2009

Something of mine recently went missing at the shop.  It's a black MyBook,
320 gig.  It looks just like the one pictured here:

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?DriveID=350

Since it contains mostly movies (and my art portfolio and stuff) I had put
it in the box of DVDs in case someone wanted to use it for movie night.
Last I checked, it's not in that box.  I looked all around the shop and I
haven't been able to find it.  I've been looking for it for, well, almost a
month now and I've given up on finding it on my own.  I know the last place
I had it was at the shop.  Please understand I'm not upset, I'm not accusing
anybody of anything, I just think someone moved it not knowing why I put it
there, there's no blame or anything like that here.  If you recall putting
it somewhere or if you've seen it, please let me know because I need it
back.

Brian Walker,
MrWorld
brian at braintwist.net