[General] Cleanup Day 2 on 9/17 at 5:30pm

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 10:06:29 CDT 2009

Hello,

      In preparation for the hacker con this weekend, I will be holding a
cleanup day this Thursday at 5:30pm.  Please have your projects cleared
and/or labeled.

As it goes, here's what needs to happen to be ready:

   1. Toilet cleared or a
portapott<http://www.alltimefavorites.com/party-rentals.htm>y
   provided (if the latter is the case, please pitch in money to help rent at
   ~$90/day<http://www.rentalsite.com/RentalSite/rentalListing.php3/ID_9769/country_United+States/state_AL/MSA_143/categoryID_868/___w_portalList/>
   )
   2. Floors & tables cleared, swept and mopped/scrubbed.
   3. Room set up for con (seating and refreshments)
      1. As 40-50 people will show up for the talks, we will need seating.
      Please bring a chair or any you may have available!
      2. For refreshments, bring food and drinks.  Nothing too heavy as we
      do not have a running toilet.

         - Ethan