[General] Plumbing issue diagnosed

Bob Klepfer themostbob at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:48:58 CDT 2009

Mike -

Looks like we have conclusive proof that there is a *break* in the
drain line between the street and the outer clean-out (near the phone
pole).  When I was using the drain king, water was leaching out of the
ground and running over the sidewalk.  To me this says there is a
complete or near-complete blockage and that the only way the water is
getting out of the drain is into the ground.  Unknown whether this is
the fault of the plumber's fix a couple months ago, or if this is
something they didn't see; regardless, the ball is definitely in their
court for the fix.

Bob