[General] Want to work on a group project?

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:10:50 CDT 2009

HI Makers!

  There has been some interest voiced for a group project at the make shop!
Would you be interested in participating?

With our brainstorming abilities combined I'm betting we can come up with
some real quality ideas.

What project have you been wanting to do for a while?  Would you be
interested in making it a group project?

Here are some ideas off the top of my head, not all original, but could be
fun!

   - Autonomous robot
   - Remotely controlled video conferencing robot
   - Custom D&D table
   - Wearable video streamer

You can add your project idea directly to the Group Project page, or I'll
keep up with the emails and put them on there for everyone:
https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Group_Project

Those are just three off the top of my head.  Me personally, I'd love to see
us build something that we can take to conventions in the southeast, like
Phreaknic which is on Halloween weekend.  What are your thoughts, is there a
project you've been wanting to collaborate on?

Reply with your ideas!