[General] Want to work on a group project?

David M ainut at hiwaay.net
Thu Sep 24 10:08:58 CDT 2009

Thanks, Jeff, for getting the blood stirred up again.

I'd like to participate in a group project.  How about hacking
commercial GPS's to make them useful?  Or how about us building a fusor?
  (maybe we could come up with enough power to drive the air
conditioner/heater.)  :)

David Merchant
Born Free.  Legislated and Regulated to Death.