[General] Hackintosh help

Jake Polatty ki4btj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:28:58 CDT 2009

Unfortunately I have to work friday night.  If there is any other time that's ok, I'd appreciate it.

As for snow leopard, you can borrow my copy once I get it on the thumb drive.  I went out and bought a copy at Best Buy.

-Jake

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Brian Walker wrote:

Although it just hit me I don't have Snow Leopard.  I wouldn't mind getting it though - anyone have a copy I could install?