[General] Plumbing progress

Jake Polatty ki4btj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:39:43 CDT 2009

As I was going to the shop to recycle the cans (the money is in the donations box), I saw the city doing some construction work by the street.  I decided to walk over and ask to see what was going on.

It turns out that they were replacing the water pipe at the street.  They told me that they had talked to the plumber about the problem we were having.  All that needs to happen now it for the plu,ber to come back out and hook up to the new pipe.

We are one step closer to having a completely working toilet.  Yay!

-Jake

-- Sent from my Palm Pre