[General] Arrrrrbor Day CANCELED / postponed

Tim H crashcartpro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 13:55:30 CDT 2010

Dear Makers and Friends,

Do to circumstances both within and beyond our control, I do not
believe we will be doing a full Arrrrbor day celebration this year.
For those that may not have heard; we began, somewhat covertly, making
plans to celebrate Arrrrbor day by dressing as pirates and planting
trees to be the lumber for future generations of pirate ships.
(https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Arrrbor_Day)

With Arbor Day fast approaching, and the Captain, First Mate, and
Helmsman  all having other responsibility through the last few weeks,
AND the lack of trees, the lack of planting places and the lack of a
ship to sail: we have decided to back out of Arrrrbor day for this
year. the crew and any willing volunteers are encouraged to set their
sites on next year. we may even find a use for the ship and costumes
in the meantime.

Thanks to everyone who showed interest,

AB-Helmsman,
CrashCart