[General] Makers in a the news again

Bob themostbob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 13:10:47 CDT 2010

Justin's 3D camera rig made it into Make:Blog :

   http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/08/diy_3d_photo_rig.html

Way to go Justin!   This is EXACTLY the type of exposure we need to
get people interested, showing up, and supporting us.  Keep it up,
people - write up your projects and put them on the blog, and the
shop* will try to get them exposure online.

korc

(*) People are taking this into their own hands currently, but a, for
lack of a better term, "Public Relations" member could really help out
here, presenting a consistant, cohesive message and branding.  Now, I
think I need to wash the marketing-speak out of my mouth with soap.