[General] Tech Expo Saturday 8/14, Members Meeting Monday 8/16

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:00:19 CDT 2010

Hello Makers!
     There's a DIY Tech Expo at the shop Saturday, where we'll have
presentations from members about what they've been putting together at
Makers Local.  It starts at 5 and goes on until 10, with bbq served at 7.
     Next Monday, August 16 at 7:30 is our monthly general meeting.  We'll
have status updates from the finance and facilities committees, discussion
about group projects and classes, and planning for future events at the
shop.  We'll be hearing about how the Tech Expo went, and about few other
opportunities to meet the community and recruit in the near future.  If
there's something you want to get going or be a part of, this is a great
chance to meet up with other members and start something cool.  If there's
something you want to add to the action items, go right ahead an make your
update to the wiki page:

https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Meetings/2010-08

The meeting starts promptly at 7:30, feel free to bring food and eat while
we talk.

Secretary / Lore Smith
Brian / MrWorld