[General] Brian hosting WE REQUIRE SUPERIOR MUTANTS

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:36:30 CST 2010

Hello Makers! I wanted to extend an invitation to all the members of Makers
Local to my solo art
exhibit<http://www.braintwist.net/2010/11/we-require-superior-mutants/>,
"We Require Superior Mutants!" The opening reception is at the Flying Monkey
Arts Center, this Saturday December 11, from 4 to 6.  It's totally free,
there's food, and all the stuff I've been working on at Makers Local will be
on display.  The exhibit isn't quite suitable for all ages, there is nudity
and graphic content.  You've been warned: Here there be Strange Nipples.

Be Mighty,

Brian / MrWorld