[General] I need an artist to design a logo for me

Dave Kane dwkane at gmx.net
Mon Mar 22 20:06:45 CDT 2010

I am looking for one of the artistically inclined folks who could design
a logo for microwavekane.com.  I started MicrowaveKane.com to host and
present underground, rare, and banned videos from VHS collections as
well as other oddities from around the web.

I would like to have a custom logo designed for me that I could use not
only on the site, but also in any future marketing efforts such as
T-Shirts, posters, etc.

I am willing to pay for the work done.  If you want to take up the
challenge or know of any other artists who would like to, contact me at
dwkane at gmx.net.

Thanks,
PsychoAU