[General] New shelving

Greg gregabyte_99 at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 01:27:51 CDT 2010

Hello all,

Right now we have a big project going on at the shop.  When all is said and done we will have an additional 160 ft^2 of shelf space available for members' boxes and projects on the north wall of the main area.  This will be a huge addition to our storage capacity and will greatly reduce the clutter.
We would like to ask for contributions to help fund this set of shelves and a future set that is in the works.  Our current goal is $360.  If you would like to help please contact me for details.

Thanks,

Greg