[General] Relief Printing Press at Makers Local this Saturday

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:17:45 CDT 2010

Makers Local has borrowed an etching press temporarily. It’s a simple but
versatile machine, and we’ll be teaching how to use it it Saturday, May 22
at 3pm. The class is very basic, but covers everything you’d need to know to
ink up a relief block and operate a printing press. Interested folks won’t
need to bring anything, we’ve got all the bases covered at the shop. If you
want to make an original image, that’s great! If you don’t, that’s also
great! There’s a rumor we might have some copper plate etching happening as
well, but we’ll see.

The press is only in the shop for a limited time, and we’ll probably never
get a machine like this again, so this could be your only chance to play
with one. Don’t miss out!

Brian/MrWorld