[General] Synchronous 15th anniversary Hackers party

Nathan Warner nathan at frcv.net
Fri Oct 1 16:19:32 CDT 2010

I haven't really gotten a response from other hackerspaces on this idea.  So
we are still watching it.  9pm Sat. the movie will start.  I think it would
be nice to grill out before the movie.  Since sat. are usually pretty busy
around the shop, lets make the grilling out BYOB.  If you don't want to
grill out that's cool too.

Anyone have any issues with this?