[General] Soda Machine

Nathan Warner nathan at frcv.net
Mon Oct 18 10:15:08 CDT 2010

It's taken a few months, but we have finally gotten the pledges to purchase
the awesome soda machine.  I just emailed the guy to see if the deal was
still on the table.

If you made a pledge please keep it in the back of your mind to set this
money aside. I would like to get rolling on this as soon as possible.  It
would be great to have the machine up and going for the events next month.

I will let you know what the guy says when I hear back from him.

https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Soda_Machine

tl;dr - Pledge amount hit $800, get your money ready, we could have
gratuitous amounts of soda machine soon.