[General] Makers Local meeting, September 13

Brian Walker misterworld at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:38:47 CDT 2010

Hello Makers!
     Next Monday, September 13 at 7:30 is our monthly general meeting.
We'll have status updates from the finance and facilities committees,
discussion about group projects and classes, and planning for future events
at the shop.  If there's something you want to get going or be a part of,
this is a great chance to meet up with other members and start something
cool.  Board member elections are in October, if you want to run this is a
good place to annoucne your candidacy.

If there's something you want to add to the action items, go right ahead an
make your update to the wiki page:
https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Meetings/2010-09

The meeting starts promptly at 7:30, feel free to bring food and eat while
we talk. Sorry about the draft version fo this that went out a minute ago.
I blame Phobos, the moon of Mars.

Regards,
Brian / MrWorld