[General] Ring in the New Year

mog mog at rldn.net
Fri Dec 30 12:09:41 CST 2011

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 03:08:52PM -0600, mog wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I want to invite everyone to come to celebrate the new
> year at the shop.  I will bring the kinect and xbox for
> a revival of the crazy dancing from last year.  Feel free
> to bring a dish and or drinks.  I plan to be there by 7
> to kick off festivities.  Hope you all can attend.

Just a friendly reminder hope to see all you there

--
Matthew O'Gorman
xim: mog at rldn.net
email: mog at rldn.net
site: http://blog.rldn.net
/* Truth never comes into the world but like a bastard, to the ignominy */
/* of him that brought her birth.                                       */
/*                 -- Milton                                            */