[General] Makers Local 256 Appropriate Technologies Lab - Engineers Without Borders Meeting Saturday, February 19, 2pm

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:01:40 CST 2011

Hey,

      Once again, EWB is having a meeting this Saturday 2/19/11 at 2pm at Kenny
Mango's Coffee in
Madison<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Kenny+Mango%E2%80%99s+Coffee,+97+Hughes+Road+%23+A,+Madison,+AL&hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=kenny+mango%27s+coffee+97+hughes+road+a&hnear=Madison,+Alabama&z=15>.
Come on by! :D

               - Ethan