[General] Cleanup Day 1/7/11 - 1/8/11

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 16:54:27 CST 2011

Hello,

       I am calling for a cleanup day on 1/8/11.  I will be doing some prep
activities after the 2800 meeting on 1/7/11.  Please prepare by putting up
your stuff in a place where it will be safe or by labeling it so we know not
to touch it during the cleanup.

Here's the plan for the day.  If you can, please come out help!  It would be
greatly appreciated!

Focus:

   - Controlled Cleaning
      - Gather what needs to be thrown out from
CrashCart<https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/User:CrashCart>,
      JimShoe <https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/User:JimShoe>,
      Ratmandu <https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/User:Ratmandu>and
Tuttle. Break it down and reuse/recycle/trash parts. IF YOU INTEND TO
      THROW SOMETHING OUT, PASS IT BY THOSE GUYS FIRST.
   - Under CrashCart<https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/User:CrashCart>,
   JimShoe <https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/User:JimShoe>,
   Ratmandu <https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/User:Ratmandu> and
   Tuttle, speak to them before you move anything or throw it out.:
      - Clean out lost & found of tools and loose items.
      - Clean tables top and bottom. MEMBERS: Make your personal boxes ready
      by storing away your stuff or labeling what is yours.
      - Label shop tools with 'ML256'.
      - Clean and organize storeroom. Make the alleyways clear.
      - Clean garage area, put away tooling and material that are out, store
      stock on floor in shelves, storeroom or equipment room.
   - Bathroom - Clean bathroom.
   - Kitchen - Clean up microwaves, utensil area and fridge.
   - Sweep and mop floors.
   - Utility
      - Build material rack - Per Equipment & Materials Request
Page<https://256.makerslocal.org/wiki/index.php/Equipment_%26_Materials_Request_Page#Material_Rack_-_Will_Be_Built>

- Facilities Guy, Ethan Chew (217-722-2103)