[General] [Makers] Basic Blueprint Reading Class Feedback

Jeff Cotten omegix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:16:33 CST 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Erik Arendall <earendall at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to take a moment and ask the people that attended the basic
> blueprint reading class to offer a little feedback. Please take a moment and
> answer the questions.
>
> What were your complaints?

The prints were white, I found this to be false advertisement and would like
my money back.

> What did you like best?

Learning about the sliding the object around a bowl concept

> What would you like to see in a future class?

I think it would be neat to build something simple from a blueprint.

>  Do you think it would be beneficial to offer the class again in the spring
> time?

I think one class was a good intro for me, but I bet we'll have new members
and absent members that would enjoy it.