[General] Notice: Stuff Leaving Or Being Reclaimed

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 00:17:04 CST 2011

Hello,

      We are going to be throwing out the following within a week from
today:

   - Two old water heaters - One rusted tank and one short one in the broken
   casing.  I will take them to Tennessee Valley Recyclers on the morning of
   1/15
   - Two of the three lawn mowers - Omegix, please let us know which one you
   need for the RC Mower project.  We need to consolidate them so we can have
   space in the garage.  What leaves will be going to Tennesee Valley Recyclers
   as scrap metal on the morning of 1/15.
   - Old electronics - JimShoe has put up a pile of electronics that will be
   going to Tech Recyclers (contained in the blue painters' tape).  Crashcart
   will be taking it to Tech Recyclers in a week.

      If there is something you wish to keep, please go through the pile,
label it and store it.

                      - Ethan