[General] [Makers] Notice: Stuff Leaving Or Being Reclaimed

Nathan Warner nathan at frcv.net
Tue Jan 11 20:14:32 CST 2011

I am the one who put the items in the pile and I can tell you there are not
any RC electronics in the pile.  Right now the pile consists of printers,
computers and some other random electronics that I don't think we need to
keep around.  But please feel free to stop by and look at the pile.  What I
think we don't need, you might want.

Thanks
Nathan