[General] [Makers] Notice: Stuff Leaving Or Being Reclaimed

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 03:57:46 CST 2011

Yo,

      I have posted the photos!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58198599@N03/5354260256/in/photostream/

For those of you observing, the following are as so even if they are close
to the pile:

   - Drinking Fountain - Kept by Crashcartpro and Tuttle
   - R/C Mower; Frame, RC parts - Kept by Omegix, the three lawn mowers will
   be tagged 'keep' or 'dispose' by him by 1/22/11.
   - Four rubber tires - Kept by spacefelix
   - Plastic barrel - Kept by spacefelix
   - Two water heaters, one a rusted tank and one a squat heater in a white
   metal jacket - Kept by Preauxphoto, will be stored outside in the meanwhile.
   - Garden Hose and Blue Tote with concrete-making materials - Will be kept
   by shop for members
   - Sheets of bathroom board and EPS foam insulation - Will be kept by
   Facilities Committee for insulation

All else in the pile are slated to leave after 1/15/11.  If you have
questions, please ask me or Nathan/JimShoe (nathan at frcv.net).

                    - Ethan