[General] Cheers from C7 space in Atlanta

ryan martin ryan.jason.martin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:54:56 CDT 2011

Ooops, I forgot the goods!  We have a facebook group here (
http://www.facebook.com/c7atlanta) with tons of pictures. Take a look.

One of our operating principles is to provide semi-daily meals for members.
We announce what/when on the FB group. It's been pretty interesting trying
to feed our entire membership as part of our space, and our croc pots have
become pretty sophisticated.  It's definitely one of the biggest draws from
the folks that operate out of the commercial space we are in.