[General] Makers LAN party redux

Greg gregabyte_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 12:23:06 CDT 2011

On June 25th we will be having the Makers LAN party.  Come and test yourself against a variety of challenges to prove you are the ultimate gamer.

MineCraft-  Demonstrate your abilities as a superior digital survivalist.  Rip ore from the bowels of the land or the bowels of your fellow players.  Traps, weapons, or simple digging...  anything goes.  He who has the most through any means necessary wins.

Unreal Tournament 3-  Test your reflexes in the fast paced arena combat of Unreal.  Only those with a lightning trigger finger and a twitchy eye will succeed.

Team Fortress 2-  In the endless war between Red and Blue, teamwork is essential.  Only the team that works together will win the day.

Starcraft 2-  The ultimate gamer can't be just a soldier, he must also be a general.  Command your legions in Starcraft 2 to take what you need and tear your enemies asunder.

http://tinyurl.com/MLLanPartyRedux

If you cannot reach the event page, get in touch with me directly and I will reserve a slot for you.