[General] Cheers from C7 space in Atlanta

WebDawg webdawg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:35:05 CDT 2011

That sound ignorant for one of the larger spaces.  Espically one that is
part of the leading spaces.  Sure you are talking to the right people?
Sounds more like a corporation then anything...tryimg to protect its
assets.  Shame on them.

Web...

http://www.johnsongas.com/industrial/manuals/pdfs/900SSDirectSparkUVSafety.pdf
)
>>> with 2 control boxes. One uses LP gas, the other uses natural gas.
>>>
>>> This includes having 6 different crucibles in various sizes, up to and
>>> including a gallon. We also scored the tongs, casting boxes (dozens
of..),
>>> and other steel implements for dealing with red hot graphite and liquid
>>> metal.
>>>
>>> We've been working with various techniques for making molds. We started
>>> with making our own green sand and pressing patterns, then upgraded to
>>> petrobond (
>>> http://www.budgetcastingsupply.com/Jupiter_Blend_Foundry_Sand.php) and
>>> are pretty happy with it.
>>>
>>> We have also been playing with lost wax and lost foam casting.
>>> The surprising secret to lost foam seems to be dipping the foam pieces
into
>>> drywall texturizer before casting. This stuff hardens into a thin shell
of
>>> limestone which has been giving us some pretty spectacular results.
We've

ryan.jason.martin at gmail.com