[General] Haskell Q&A + demo

Jake McArthur jake.mcarthur at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:29:01 CST 2011

By request, there will be a Q&A and demo on the Haskell programming
language at the shop this Thursday at 7:00pm. Basically, I'll hook my
computer to a projector, fire up emacs and GHCi, and we'll talk about
Haskell and use examples. I won't have *any* plans on what to say in
particular, so come with plenty of questions. We'll treat it as kind of
an open discussion and demo kind of thing. So if you are learning
Haskell or even if you're just curious about it, I hope to see you on
Thursday.

- Jake