[General] Haskell Night #2

Jake McArthur jake.mcarthur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:04:05 CDT 2011

It was pretty successful last Thursday night, so we'll be continuing the
thing (I guess it was a bit of a lesson?) this Thursday night at 7:00pm.
I hope to see everybody from last time again, and newcomers are welcome
as well. For those not aware of what this is, last time I hooked my
laptop to the projector and we started working through an implementation
of the game of Gin Rummy using the Haskell programming language. If you
are interested, I recommend that in advance you download the Haskell
Platform [1] and start a good Haskell tutorial [2,3,4] so that you come
with some great questions!

- Jake

[1] Haskell Platform <http://hackage.haskell.org/platform/>
[2] Learn You a Haskell for Great Good <http://learnyouahaskell.com/>